What better way to celebrate delicious National Lasagna Day on July 29th then with a delicious recipe? We are big fans of Italian food at home! Explore Cuisine offers super delicious, exquisite recipes, among them one of my fave: Green Lentil Vegetable Lasagne! Perfect for celebrating this food holiday! With no-boil lasagna sheets, making This classic Italian dish is easier than ever.
Give your lasagna a healthy twist with pasta from Explore Cuisine! Explore Cuisine products are all vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO and made from organic ingredients. Jam Packed with protein, iron, and fiber. PERFECT alternative to other glutinous pasta. Feel great knowing that you ‘are serving a meal made from organic chickpeas, beans, and lentils!
Green Lentil Vegetable Lasagne for Two
- 5 green lentil lasagne sheets cooked 6 minutes, drained
- 1 Japanese eggplant lengthwise sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into oblongs
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 oz Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup bechamel sauce
- Lightly coat the vegetables with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast on a baking sheet until tender. Turn down the oven to 325°F.
- Lasagne 2 oz. Mozzarella, shredded 1/2 c. béchamel sauce olive oil
- In a baking dish the approximate size of lasagne sheets – brush the dish with a small amount of olive oil. Place one sheet of lasagne on the bottom. Layer with vegetables, mozzarella, béchamel and lasagna sheets. Repeat. Top with last lasagna sheet with béchamel. Bake at 325°F until heated through.